Eirene Cleaning is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) Australia, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Eirene Cleaning customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, gender, date of birth, occupation, employer information, photo, preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), collected at registration or for product/ service orders is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained on our Site.
Sharing of your personal information
All personal information which we collect including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions and/or delivering services (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential and secure to the best of our ability.
Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Eirene Cleaning takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
· Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
· Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
· Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
· Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
· Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
· Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
· Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
· Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in Australia and the information we collect is governed by Australian law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to Australia and other countries.
· With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
· When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
· In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
· If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
· With your consent or at your direction.
Sometimes, we partner with other companies to engage in certain co-branded promotions. When you opt in to receiving these promotions, we share your personal information with the company named in the promotion.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing us at email@example.com If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that some information you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the Services) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Eirene Cleaning reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Eirene Cleaning Support